1. Who is responsible for processing
You can contact us at:
Graanmarkt 13 NV
T: +32 (0)3 337 79 93
2. Which personal data do we process about you?
Graanmarkt 13 NV collects and processes the following categories of personal data, which you either voluntarily provide us with (e.g. by using the Site, booking a table, ordering products online, subscription to our newsletter, or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site, information given as a part of job application, etc.) or which was obtained from third parties such as professional data supplier:
- basic information, such as your name;
- contact information, including the data that Graanmarkt 13 NV needs to contact you (e.g. address, telephone number and/or e-mail address);
- areas, products and services of interest;
- information about products and services ordered;
Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal data from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. If you are a customer or supplier, the provision of certain personal data may be a contractual requirement (for example, we need certain personal data of customers for the management of our relationship, such as communication and invoicing).
For completeness sake, please note that we may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
3. For what reason are your data being processed?
Graanmakt 13 NV processes personal data for the following purposes:
- to improve the service we provide to our customers: personal data allows us to respond to your customer service requests and ensures we can support your needs more efficiently;
- to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests;
- to personalize User experience: we may use personal data to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site;
- to improve our Site: we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services;
- to run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature;
- to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them;
- to send periodic emails: we may use the email address to send Users information and updates pertaining to their order.
We do not sell or market your personal data to third parties.
Graanmarkt 13 NV will collect, process or disclose data, only for the purpose disclosed to you, unless the disclosure:
- is a use of the personal data for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected;
- is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you;
- is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense.
4. What are the legal bases of processing of your personal data
Graanmarkt 13 NV uses your personal data on the following bases:
- your consent;
- to perform a contract: during the precontractual phase, personal data may be processed to prepare offers, or to respond to requests of the prospective customer that relate to a potential contract;
- to comply with legal obligations;
- our legitimate business interest. We may process your personal data because we have a legitimate business interest in doing so. This may be the case, for example, when processing a (prospective) customer’s or User’s personal data to communicate with you, to improve quality of our services, or to provide you with marketing information. Depending on the specific processing. Graanmarkt 13 NV’s legitimate interests will in general consist of the pursuit of our business activities or the improvement of further development of our business, services and products offered.
5. Who do we share your personal data with?
Graanmarkt 13 NV does not share Users’ or other data subjects’ personal data with third parties, except as described below. Graanmarkt 13 NV shares personal data with:
- service providers who perform services on behalf of Graanmarkt 13 NV and business partners who provide support, such as Mailchimp, ACA , MyParcel, Basedigital, Resengo;
- payment service providers;
- external advisors: in certain cases Graanmarkt 13 NV may transfer your personal data to external advisors, such as a lawyer, a bailiff.
Graanmarkt 13 NV reserves all rights to share the personal data in case the company or its assets are being sold or transferred. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will make reasonable efforts to induce the transferee to use the personal data you provide to us in a manner consistent with our privacy statement.
Some of our service providers may need to transfer your personal information from a location within the European Economic Area (the “EEA”) to outside the EEA, or from outside the EEA to a location within the EEA. The level of information protection in countries outside the EEA may be less than that offered within the EEA. Where this is the case, we will implement appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information remains protected and secure in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Where our third party service providers process personal data outside the EEA in the course of providing services to us, our written agreement with them will include appropriate measures, including limiting transfer of personal data to countries that have been designated as providing an adequate level of protection or by ensuring that standard contractual clauses are in place.
6. How long will your personal data be stored and processed?
Graanmarkt 13 NV will not store your personal data for the stated purpose for longer than necessary,taking into account legal and regulatory requirements to retain the information for a minimum period, prescription periods, good practice and Graanmarkt 13 NV’s business purposes. When the personal information we collect is no longer required, we will destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
7. What about links to other Sites?
The Site of Graanmarkt 13 NV may contain references (e.g. hyperlinks) to other Sites, which are offered by third parties.
We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by sites linked to or from our Site. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other Site, including sites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that site's own terms and policies.
If you share content from the Graanmarkt 13 NV Site via social media, this content will be visible for the visitors of these social media. Graanmarkt 13 NV is not responsible for the processing of personal data via these social media.
8. How are your personal data protected?
Graanmarkt 13 NV adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
The transfer between the Site and its Users take place over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
9. What are your rights as a data subject and how can you exercise them?
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
Right of access
You are entitled to request details of the information we hold about you and how we process it.
Right to rectification / right to erasure / right to restriction of processing / right to data portability
You have a right to have your personal data rectified or deleted, to restrict our processing of that information, to stop unauthorized transfers of your personal data to a third party and, in some circumstances, to have personal data relating to you transferred to another organization.
Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint in relation Graanmarkt 13 NV’s processing of your personal data with a local supervisory authority. The Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy (as of 25 May 2018, the 'Data Protection Authority') can be contacted by regular mail at Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel, Belgium, by telephone at +32 (0)2 274 48 00, by facsimile at +32 (0)2 274 48 35 and by email at email@example.com.
Right to object / right to withdraw consent
If you object to the processing of your personal data, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations. At all times, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org by regular mail to the address mentioned below or you can visit the unsubscribe page on our Site. Graanmarkt 13 NV cannot process your request without proof of your identity.
The aforementioned rights may be applicable in certain circumstances only and may be subject to certain conditions, exemptions or exceptions as set out in applicable data protection legislation.
Graanmarkt 13 NV
Graanmarkt 13, 2000 Antwerpen - Belgium
T: +32 (0)3 337 79 93
Our Site may use "cookies" to enhance User experience.
When you browse our Site, we receive data from cookie providers about your activity on our Site such as the time and duration of your visit, the hyperlinks that you clicked which brought you to our Site and the hyperlinks on our Site which link to other Sites, your IP address, the pages you visit, the browser you use, geographical data such as your location and your preferred language.