On Friday January 27 and Saturday January 28, Graanmarkt 13 will transform into a hotspot for second hand designer clothing and unique vintage pieces, all originating from our clients' closets. We will empty our entire store and fill it with items that don't see the light of day anymore and of which we think they deserve a second life.
There are 2 selection moments if you want to participate in our sale.
First of all we ask you to make a strong selection from your closet. Please select a maximum of 10 pieces - all clean and in perfect condition - and fill in a form beforehand. Next, we would like to welcome you in the store with your selection to make the final cut. We accept items of brands which are/or have been sold at Graanmarkt 13, or items of comparable quality.
Once an item is sold, the sales revenue will go entirely to the previous owner in the form of a voucher to spend in the Graanmarkt 13 store.
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING OUR SALE.
Download your form to enter our sale here and please make sure to fill in the document beforehand.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Graanmarkt 13 will collect your pre-loved items from Thursday the 19th until Wednesday the 25th of January from 10.30am to 6pm (closed on Sundays).
- We accept items of brands which are sold - or have been sold - at Graanmarkt 13, or items of comparable quality.
- We accept a maximum of 10 items per person. You can bring more if you are in doubt, but we will make a specific selection at the hand-in moment.
- All items must be clean and in excellent condition (washed, steamed, ironed, no visible signs of wear...). We reserve the right to refuse items that do not meet these conditions since we will have very limited time to prepare the store for the second hand client sale.
- We accept items that are wearable during the current season, therefore priority will be given to fall/winter items. Spring/summer items can be sold during our second hand client sale in June.
- When your item(s) are sold, you receive a gift certificate for the entire value of your sale(s), to be spent in the Graanmarkt 13 store (we take 0%).
- Unsold items and/or gift certificates can be collected in the store from Tuesday the 31st of January until Saturday the 4th of February. Items that have not been collected before the deadline will be donated to charity.
- Suggested brands: Dries Van Noten, Celine, Martin Margiela, Marni, The Row, Prada, Lemaire, Stella McCartney, CristaSeya, Ann Demeulemeester, Sofie D’Hoore, Isabel Marant, Balmain, Chloé, Gianvito Rossi, Golden Goose, Acne, Alexander Wang, Ulla Johnson, Mansur Gavriel, Raquel Allegra, r13, Phillip Lim, Chanel, Saint Laurent, Vêtements, and many more. Of course, we also welcome the better 'second line’ pieces (Isabel Marant Etoile, T by Alexander Wang ...) and we look forward to seeing which beautiful vintage items you have in store for us, too.
- Once sold, second hand & vintage items cannot be returned.
- Our team does their utmost every day to ensure that the weekend runs smoothly, yet Graanmarkt 13 is unfortunately not liable for damage or theft of clothing.