Good news for the seekers, lovers, hunters and the collectors of unique second hand and vintage pieces. Graanmarkt 13 will once more transform into a hotspot for second hand designer clothing and unique vintage pieces.
From Friday January 31 until Sunday February 2 our Antwerp Store will bulge with pre-loved clothing and accessories, carefully selected from our clients' closets.
Why? Because we want to celebrate timeless and sustainable fashion. We believe that a beautiful quality piece of clothing doesn’t lose value as time goes by. Slow fashion should become the design standard, we should wear our clothes longer and we should re-purpose and recycle more.
Just like previous editions, there will be 2 selection moments. First of all we invite you to take over our position as a Graanmarkt 13 curator at home and make a strong selection from your closets. Next, our Graanmarkt 13 buying team will welcome you in the store with your selection and make the final cut. We accept items of brands which are/or have been sold at Graanmarkt 13, or items of comparable quality.
Once sold, the sales revenue will go entirely to the previous owner in the form of a voucher to spend in the Store.
You can bring in your selection in our Antwerp store from the 23rd until the 30rd of January from 10.30 am to 6 pm. Download the declaration form here. Please fill in all details in advance. We will be happy to go over the prices together in our store.
Please-o-please read the terms and conditions carefully before entering your selection:
- Graanmarkt 13 will collect your pre-loved items from the 23rd until the 30rd of January from 10.30am to 6pm (closed on Sundays). No exceptions can me made regarding collection time.
- We accept items of brands which are/or have been sold at Graanmarkt 13, or items of comparable quality.
- We accept a maximum of 10 items per person.
- All items must be clean and in excellent condition (washed, steamed, ironed, …). We reserve the right to refuse items that do not meet these conditions since we will have very limited time to prepare the store for the sale.
- All items must be described on the declaration form in advance (please download the form here above). Unfortunately we will not have the time to fill in the form for you.
- When your item(s) are sold, you receive a gift certificate for the entire value of your sale(s), to be spent in the Store by Graanmarkt 13 (we take no %).
- Unsold items and/or gift certificates can be collected in the Store from Tuesday the 4th until Saturday the 8th of February. Items that have not been collected by that time, will be donated to charity. No exceptions can be made regarding pick-up time.
- Suggested brands: Dries Van Noten, Céline, Marni, Prada, Saint Laurent, Lemaire, CristaSeya, Sofie D’Hoore, Isabel Marant, Isabel Marant Etoile, Balenciaga, Balmain, Chloé, Gianvito Rossi, Stella McCartney, Golden Goose, Acne, Vanessa Bruno, Alexander Wang, Ulla Johnson, Mansur Gavriel, Ganni, Raquel Allegra, r13, Phillip Lim, Chanel, Martin Margiela, Vêtements, and many more. Of course we also welcome nice 'second line’ pieces and we look forward to seeing which beautiful vintage items you have in store for us, too.
- Graanmarkt 13 can not be held responsible for theft or damage of any kind to your items.
- Sold items can not be returned.