Second hand sale at Graanmarkt 13
On Friday the 19th and Saturday the 20th of November Graanmarkt 13 will transform into a hotspot for second hand designer clothing and unique vintage pieces, all originating from our clients' closets. We will empty our entire store and decorate it with items that don't see the light of day anymore and of which we think they deserve a second life.
THE SELECTION PROCESS
Just like previous editions, there will be 2 selection moments. First of all we invite our clients to make a strong selection from their closets (maximum 10 pieces, all clean and in perfect condition...) and fill in a form. Next, we will welcome everyone in the store with their selection and make the final cut. We accept items of brands which are/or have been sold at Graanmarkt 13, or items of comparable quality.
Once sold, the sales revenue will go entirely to the previous owner in the form of a voucher to spend in the Store.
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING OUR SALE.
DOWNLOAD your form to enter our sale here.
Terms and conditions
- Graanmarkt 13 will collect your pre-loved items from the 12th until the 17th of November from 10.30am to 6pm (closed on Sundays).
- We accept items of brands which are/or have been sold at Graanmarkt 13, or items of comparable quality.
- We accept a maximum of 10 items per person.
- All items must be clean and in excellent condition (washed, steamed, ironed, …). We reserve the right to refuse items that do not meet these conditions since we will have very limited time to prepare the store for the second hand client sale.
- We accept items that are wearable during the current season, therefore priority will be given to fall/winter items.
- When your item(s) are sold, you receive a gift certificate for the entire value of your sale(s), to be spent in the Store by Graanmarkt 13 (we take no %).
- Unsold items and/or gift certificates can be collected in the Store between the 23rd and the 27th of November. Items that have not been collected by that time, will be donated to charity.
- Suggested brands: Dries Van Noten, Celine, Martin Margiela, Marni, The Row, Prada, Lemaire, Stella McCartney, CristaSeya, Ann Demeulemeester, Sofie D’Hoore, Isabel Marant, Balenciaga, Balmain, Chloé, Gianvito Rossi, Golden Goose, Acne, Alexander Wang, Ulla Johnson, Mansur Gavriel, Raquel Allegra, r13, Phillip Lim, Chanel, Saint Laurent, Vêtements, and many more. Of course we also welcome the better 'second line’ pieces (Isabel Marant Etoile, T by Alexander Wang ...) and we look forward to seeing which beautiful vintage items you have in store for us, too.
- Once sold, second hand & vintage items can not be returned.